Headliner

Hi guys, I just got finish with the sunvisors and wanted to show it off. I have had the headliner done for about a month but was to busy too wrap the visors until now. I also painted the tan roof parts in a color matching graphite, I think it came out pretty good. It's not perfect but i'm happy I did it all myself and have maybe 100 bucks into it. I also used rammatt the roof while I had the headliner out and foam filled the a pillers and gaps in the roof, I hate the noise my truck makes and this did help alittle but more to come this winter when the rest of the interior comes out for sound deading.

Enjoy. :chevy:

100_0831-1.jpg

100_0829.jpg

100_0827.jpg

also did alittle work to the center console top

100_0833.jpg

Looks good. You need to pimp the SS logos on your seats to match. They make dye to color match.

Ya I here you there but one thing at a time. I'm going to get the seats done with the same matrial as inserts and do the SS in blue thead of course, front and back headrests.

No Kidding! It looks like if the passenger door wasn't closed you would slide through.... :jester:

I use meguiar's gold class cleaner/conditioner wipes, super eazy to use and looks good. i learned to wipe down the seats with microfiber cloth after applying and not to do the steering wheel :driving:

and I know I could toss someone out of the truck with the right coner :jester:

Looks nice. Did you have any probs with it not stickin or wrinkling?

Not yet and Thanks for the good words guys :chevy: now I get to work on the preformance side.

• 2 weeks later...

looks good man! I haven't looked to see if there was already one done, but too bad you didn't put together a How-to with pics as you went along. With the money that this costs to get done, I bet alot of guys would love to know how to do an interior project like this as save some cash.