New From Central Mass

love2raceu

HI! MY NAME IS JEFF, I'M 30 YEARS OLD AND FROM CENTRAL MASS. MY GIRLFRIEND AND I BOUGHT OUR BLACK 04 SILVERADO SS BRAND NEW FOUR YEARS AGO. WE LOVE IT!! WE ALSO HAVE A SEADOO SPEED BOAT WITH 370 HP SUPERCHARGEDL!!! WE LOVE SPEED!!! AND WE LOVE TO RACE!!! THIS TRUCK IS PERFECT FOR US!!! WE ONLY HAVE ONE PICTURE RIGHT NOW, BUT WILL POST MORE LATER!!! :chevy:

HI! MY NAME IS JEFF, I'M 30 YEARS OLD AND FROM CENTRAL MASS. MY GIRLFRIEND AND I BOUGHT OUR BLACK 04 SILVERADO SS BRAND NEW FOUR YEARS AGO. WE LOVE IT!! WE ALSO HAVE A SEADOO SPEED BOAT WITH 370 HP SUPERCHARGEDL!!! WE LOVE SPEED!!! AND WE LOVE TO RACE!!! THIS TRUCK IS PERFECT FOR US!!! WE ONLY HAVE ONE PICTURE RIGHT NOW, BUT WILL POST MORE LATER!!! :chevy:

iam new also and like you bought my truck new no complaints but hungry for more speed lol a few other toys in the garage are sport fishinh boat with twin 350s 03yamaha grizzly 94caddilac fleetwood with the lt1 motor which i thinck pulls harder on the highway then my ss and a 99tahoe for offroadin .dont forget the winter beater 94buick roadmaster with an lt1 which isnt slow either i customized my ss but now its time for a performance up

Welcome to the site ... Both of you, Love2raceu and For Play ....

Keep an eye posted in the Events Gathering section of the site ... We are having our SSS.com Day at the drags soon. Both of you are more than welcome to come and attend ... Lebanon Valley Dragway, Lebanon Springs NY.

Shuan ....

BTW ... Lose the Caps Lock ...

Welcome to the site. However, that could be bad news for you as well. You will now need to pry open that wallet, and start spending $$$$$ on MODS. :cheers: Seriously though, you have found a place where there are a lot of good peeps and a wealth of info. Welcome.

welcome to the site, its nice to have a another masshole on board. keep watching the events page as mentioned before, fall is a busy time for the new england members. some of us will be in worcester on sept 6th for a show, and sept 27th in uxbridge for a car show/pigroast where a bunch of us SS guys will be. hope to see you guys around! :cheers: