What A Glorious Day!

montanass

Well, as some of you know, in February my SSS burned and went bye bye, and I "replaced" it with an SS Trailblazer which was fun for about 2 weeks and then i started to feel the empty spot again, cause the TBSS just isnt a truck and I'm a truck guy, so i had needs!! I put some goodies in the TBSS to try and fill the empty spot with a fookin quick DD SUV but still had the same empty feeling.

So the other day I decide to clean up the TBSS and put it out for sale and We get this 2007 Classic Sierra Denali in that is just tits... So i checked it out, and did a little soul searching and pulled the trigger on it this afternoon.

I'm very excited cause its like a crew cab SS and its still very classy and clean.

Sorry this is just a lousy phone pic:

post-7418-1220567601_thumb.jpg

I would buy a Denali. It will be my next truck. Talk about a drastic color change and vehicles that you went through, haha. The white should be less of a headache to take care of.

Now, I will be the first to ask. What are the first mods gonna be?

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

very nice looking ride! I love the denalis. That white looks really good. I'm afraid of selling my truck because in true eyes I am a truck guy as well and I love the power and being able to drive it all year long and still have great looks.

I would buy a Denali. It will be my next truck. Talk about a drastic color change and vehicles that you went through, haha. The white should be less of a headache to take care of.

Now, I will be the first to ask. What are the first mods gonna be?

I'm gonna stay relatively low key with this truck. Gonna tint the windows (a must), Remove the side moldings, take the chrome door handles off, do a HI-4 headlight conversion, HID low beams, Volant CAI, Taylor Wires, Optima Red Top, and some LED tail lamps. I may get some 2" drop shackels for the rear to level out the ride a lil, just so the rear don't look like its tied to a hot air baloon. I'm kinda on the fence about the nerf bars at the moment, they are rather "old manish" but they really don't bother me right now.

It was a bit rough going from red to black... cause no matter how hard you try, there is always something wrong with black. Red was an easy color to keep sexy cause all you really needed to do was smudge some wax on it and it always looked good when clean. White is another low maintenence color, but will show abuse after time, so I cant get too lax with it, or it will look like crap shortly.

Luckily I still have my SSS stock wheels, so those will be my winter wheels. I think I'm gonna have them powder-coated either black or gun-metal grey. I kinda like the sinister wheels on white. lol

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I will get some decent pictures up of the new machine once i snap some with my camera.