Sss Meet/pig Roast, Uxbridge, Ma> The List

Well guys, let's make a definite list! Let me know whos going to be in for the line-up. And this is a giant thing we do every year, so feel free to bring kids, friends, ....whoever. Most of you guys are going to start making this a yearly thing anyway, after you've been to one.

September 27th, 1:00p.m., 144 William Street, Uxbridge, Ma

Any questions anytime- 774-239-1570 -mike

1. gmperformanceguy

2. Rausche

3. 03maSSS

4. sick03ssbad70velle

5. Killer SS

6. booth1

7. nastyss

Edited by coronabandit (see edit history)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long will you guys be there? I know I am working every Saturday but usually off the latest 4pm. Just need time to go home clean up and I am off to your place. Just hope I can make it in time...Let me know how late youll be having fun, I am a night owl.

Ok, theres gonna be 6 or 7 kegs, i'm making 1500 jello shots, thats right...fifteen hundred. Plus a crazy amount of seasoned pork. I usually tell everyone to bring something like chips, soda, or a desert. It's gonna go until about midnight, with music and people around the fire. My dads getting a hummer moon bounce for the kids. Other than that, we can make up the rest.

looks like i will have to detail my ride now :sigh: many hours of cleaning and :cheers: LOL.

:withstupid: Did mine in July and it needs it again.

Finishing maitenance first so its in good shape so I can try to keep up with you guys since I am stock.

CoronaBandit would it be ok if I brought my beagle? She is not loud, shes a quiet hunter so no loud barking unless someone is coming up onto your propety. Id keep her on the leash the whole time if thats ok with you...let me know. I will clean up any messes made.

Ben is Tank your dog?