Sss Meet/pig Roast, Uxbridge, Ma> The List

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: sounds sweet. I will give a ring when I am off of work on the 27th. What is your favorite dessert CoronaBandit, my mom is a pastry chef,cook and a baker so let me know your favorite pies/dessert... She uses organic stuff. She can do all desserts... :cheers:

here is a short list off the top of my head but once again, anything you want.

blueberry and apple are best due to in-season ingredient, lemon marang pie, tiramisu, pumpkin pie also in season, brownie sheets, cookies, biscotti, scones and more I cant think of right now (still hurting from GZA genius show @ Harpers Ferry last night)...

:thumbsup: sounds sweet. I will give a ring when I am off of work on the 27th. What is your favorite dessert CoronaBandit, my mom is a pastry chef,cook and a baker so let me know your favorite pies/dessert... She uses organic stuff. She can do all desserts... :cheers:

blueberry and apple are best due to in-season ingredient, lemon marang pie, tiramisu, pumpkin pie also in season, brownie sheets, cookies, biscotti, scones and more I cant think of right now (still hurting from GZA genius show @ Harpers Ferry last night)...

I think blueberry and apple would be the best choice, but whatever is easier. It's coming up quick,... you know every year i enjoy the pig roast more than christmas

im gonna try to make it. where is it at your house. and is it a chevy thing i can bring a bunch of friends or what?

It's my parents farm, theres about 90 acres of land, and I would'nt go nuts but maybe like 3 or 4 friends per person. ... I'm gonna consider your "try" a go for launch

Edited by coronabandit (see edit history)

Harper's is right down the street from me.

Harper's is right down the street from me.

No kidding, I use to go to the Sports Depot all the time with my freind who lived behind the Hess station in Allston, I am surpised you have never seen my truck or vice versa, been in that exact area a lot the past few years. Since spring of 2007 been staying inland.

5 or 6 kegs and 1500 jello shots :eek: . All I can say is good thing I dont drink , well maybe once in awhile...... :jester: .

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

No kidding, I use to go to the Sports Depot all the time with my freind who lived behind the Hess station in Allston, I am surpised you have never seen my truck or vice versa, been in that exact area a lot the past few years. Since spring of 2007 been staying inland.

5 or 6 kegs and 1500 jello shots :eek: . All I can say is good thing I dont drink , well maybe once in awhile...... :jester: .

i used to go to the Depot alot. it was my sunday road game home for a few years. that was before the SS though. I had my silver Z71 back then. every sunday I had the same spot right infront of the caboose next to the building. kinda funny, my buddy lives on Hooker St. two streets behind that Hess station. my truck has spent a few nights sleeping on that street.