Sss Meet/pig Roast, Uxbridge, Ma> The List

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hada good one... im not guna lie im just about to step outa my room for the first time today and its 1 pm kinda sad for a guy thats always up at 7 at the latest... musta been the 81000 jello shots i ate haha

its nice to get away from the leominster BS for a night

and jessy tell your friend caseys waiting to be picked up :jester:

Oh I will. hahahaha that kid. Hey my buddy Earl has parties at his house some time and we some times all get together just to hangout for the night. there is a couple of cool places to go and hangout around that way to.. We will have to hangout again sometime. Also Oct 11 my buddy is having a huge party at his farm in leominster. I will let you know. and no my buddy won't be there.

Was a great time even though I showed up late and didnt stay too long. Just tired from work. Ride home was faster than my own made up route going there (thanks booth). And thanks corona for the invite, nice to see some other SS'. Good to see Jesse and meet some other members. Who was wearing a hat saying that they had seen my SS before? Dont know if you guys remember... you just look exactly the same as some kid was driving a SS near the Solomon Pond mall on a small rotary...

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

Heard about tank, thas some funnny $h!t. I am mad I missed that one. My dog is the little princess of the house...I knew one golden that drank. Wish I was there to shoot the talk w/ya and see your new work on your truck.

hey there coronabandit party was good, sorry i didn't stay to long. too bad the weather sucked. but it was cool to meet you guys. booth and corona i liked the exhausts. nice trucks. next time will have to check them out in the daytime. i will have to stay longer next time. thank you for the invite. jess good to see you there. thanks again bryan :cheers: