Ended Up Workin On This The Other Day

fast4popper

I was out at a friends Chevy Dealership the other day to do a few little things for him. I went up to the RV bays and this was sitting there. Ended up replacing a few speakers and a radio in it. thought i would share some pics with you guys.

this is Sid from Slipknots tour bus. I am not really a fan, they are from the Des Moines area, so I suppose i should like them, but their music doesnt do it for me.

the last picture is the best, there also was one next to the toilet that says "NO DUMPING! 500$ fine!"

Enjoy!

post-5722-1221077752_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1221077766_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1221077792_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1221077797_thumb.jpg

You'll have to ignore my ignorance, but has anyone noticed one of them in a wheelchair lately? well he got drunk and jumped off the back of THIS bus! thought i would share that bit of info with you:)

Ooch!!! That would suck!! :eek: I like the signs he left all over his bus though, that is pretty funny. I like 4-5 of their songs...

I thought i heard on the radio where he jumped of the stage and broke his heels?

not according to what the he told my buddy that works there (he sold them the motorhome)

they are overseas touring, it was there for service. hence the new speakers. oh, and the thing reeeeeked of dog pi$$. but such is the party life!

not according to what the he told my buddy that works there (he sold them the motorhome)

they are overseas touring, it was there for service. hence the new speakers. oh, and the thing reeeeeked of dog pi$$. but such is the party life!

LOL...thats probably how it happened but stage diving sounds cooler than being dumb and jumping off the RV...lol so maybe thats why it got out that way at first.

Thats pretty cool, they are on tour overseas I thought??? I dont see how poeple in japan and germany would like their music if they cant understand the words

they may not understand but they'll sing it. While I was in japan I went to a foo fighters concert and every japanese local that couldnt speak a bit of english new every word to their songs.

oh yeah, huge fan of slipknot....well...OLDER slipknot