I Need Some Help, Anyone In Flordia?

RICE EATER

hey guys im lookin at another limo to buy but its in florida and me being in michigan i dont really have time to go look at it. so if anyones in florida and wanted to help me out and just go look at it to tell me if its legit it would make me feel better.. its alot cheaper then normal.. so im alil worried ive bought other limoofline and had good luck.. but im alil unsure anyways heres the link whatca guys think should i buy it or keep lookin?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks...d=p4506.c0.m245

I might be able to look at it this weekend. i would be a little worried as a 40k limo for 18K. That company is a decent company around Jax. Call the number on the back window and ask them if they are selling any limos. But like I said If nothing is going on i might be able to make it out there. Its all the way by the beach and im about a hr in traffic.

Two Things ...

1 - Fixed your title to make a little more sence ...

2 - I have a CDL A ... I'd be happy to drive that from FL to MI for you ... :thumbs:

ya ya i know i know.. i was alil pooped when i started the thread.. after a full days work then 4 hours of welding and then tryin to research the limo.. i think my brain was fried haah

well thats a nice offer why dont you go look at it for me to? :jester: seing as your offering to do it.. im guess you just wanna do all that driving for the experice..and all you want is a nice dinner when you get up here?? hellva guy.. haha

I might be able to look at it this weekend. i would be a little worried as a 40k limo for 18K. That company is a decent company around Jax. Call the number on the back window and ask them if they are selling any limos. But like I said If nothing is going on i might be able to make it out there. Its all the way by the beach and im about a hr in traffic.

if your willing to go look at it that would be awsome!! and id make it right with ya some how!!! so youve heard of the company? so alteast that part is true??

its alil bigger then what i was lookin for 240in strech is a monster.. thats like 37 or 40 feet long.. and a bitch to turn i was think like a 180 to 200in.. but for 18k and not 35k il deal with it ahaha

im also suprized its got a v8 and not the v10 thats odd for that truck and of that size

well thats exaclty my point.. its wayyyy cheaper then it should be so i dont know if its even real..but if it is.. ITS A STEAL!! i already called the number and the guy seemed alil odd but im just chalkin that up to most limo guys are.. but i asked quiet a bit about it and some off the way questions just to try to throw him.. and he had an answer for everything and was pretty knowlegable about limos and that model.. so hes in the limo buz for sure. he also said that hes shuting down the company is the reason hes selling it and priced them to move and this is the last one to get rid of. he also told me it was sold for 18k and the guy was suppost to fly in today to pick it up . but he had no money yet from him.. so if i offered him something better it was mine.. so i offerend him 19 and he would have to deliver it. and he said no problem and to let me know asap so he could call the other guy to tell him not to get on the plan. now i know its probly just a sales pitch because 1000 more and he has to drive it from florida to michigan? i was suprized he agreed to it... anyways sorry for the rant

Says in his auction he'd deliver for free so pretty sure that extra 1k$ is just to make sure you get it or something. Sick limo for real cheap.

right i know it says that.. he told me another guy was going to give him 18 and he would come get it.. i offered 19 for him to deliver it..so all i was sayin is its about the same deal.. because he will have to pay for gas all the way to michigan and then a plan ticket back and the time .. so thats why i was sayin i was surpized he said ok..

if your willing to go look at it that would be awsome!! and id make it right with ya some how!!! so youve heard of the company? so alteast that part is true??

its alil bigger then what i was lookin for 240in strech is a monster.. thats like 37 or 40 feet long.. and a bitch to turn i was think like a 180 to 200in.. but for 18k and not 35k il deal with it ahaha

im also suprized its got a v8 and not the v10 thats odd for that truck and of that size

well thats exaclty my point.. its wayyyy cheaper then it should be so i dont know if its even real..but if it is.. ITS A STEAL!! i already called the number and the guy seemed alil odd but im just chalkin that up to most limo guys are.. but i asked quiet a bit about it and some off the way questions just to try to throw him.. and he had an answer for everything and was pretty knowlegable about limos and that model.. so hes in the limo buz for sure. he also said that hes shuting down the company is the reason hes selling it and priced them to move and this is the last one to get rid of. he also told me it was sold for 18k and the guy was suppost to fly in today to pick it up . but he had no money yet from him.. so if i offered him something better it was mine.. so i offerend him 19 and he would have to deliver it. and he said no problem and to let me know asap so he could call the other guy to tell him not to get on the plan. now i know its probly just a sales pitch because 1000 more and he has to drive it from florida to michigan? i was suprized he agreed to it... anyways sorry for the rant

Shoot that guy a email and see if when he will be around for me to look at it. i only have like 2 hrs in the morning to look at it. Also get his address and a good contact number. I should be able to look at it tomorrow. PM me his info or email jac2400 at hotmail.com I cant guarantee nothing but i will try.