Centerline Tomahawk Series Stingray Iii Wanted!

black00chev

Looking for the tomahawk series stingray III POLISHED 20x8.5" wheels...

If anyone is selling I'm interested, willing to pay shipping and/or meet within a reasonable distance.

At the same time I would be selling my current wheels if anyone is interested in a cash/trade type deal or just wants to buy my wheels. They arent perfect of course, some small pits/scratches. They're 18", not sure how wide and are chrome. Thinking $500obo, tires can go with them too if anyone is interested for no extra, they're pretty much done (guessing around 4/32nd tread left)

Here is a pic of my wheels...

truck4.jpg

I actually called Centerline up today and asked them what they're pricing was on those wheels and it was actually a little bit cheaper then on Summit.

Looks like I'll be buying direct unless I can find some used ones in excellent shape for less then 1200.

I actually called Centerline up today and asked them what they're pricing was on those wheels and it was actually a little bit cheaper then on Summit.

Looks like I'll be buying direct unless I can find some used ones in excellent shape for less then 1200.

the link I posted are for those same rims. I know the pic looks a little different but I'm pretty sure that's the rim. I've been thinking about them forever. The polished rims go for $169 on centerlines web site in the 20 X 8.5 size and $279 each in chrome. I decided to go with the polished rims because the chrome ones are "show chrome" and the polished can be fixed if you have any pitting issues. But I'm putting mods on hold till I decide if I'm buying a house or not :banghead:

The guy I talked to today said they are different, the ones on closeout are the old design and are a wider spoke. But im deffinetly going polished after reading into it more on here about the chrome, while being easy to clean, on these wheels are easy to chip/peal.

The guy I talked to today said they are different, the ones on closeout are the old design and are a wider spoke. But im deffinetly going polished after reading into it more on here about the chrome, while being easy to clean, on these wheels are easy to chip/peal.

That's good to know. I didn't know that was the old design. What price did they give you for the new design in polished?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Just wanted to let you know that I have a set of Centerline Stingray III 20x8 from the Tomahawk series that are chrome plated. But here is the kicker. One wheel got damaged by a rock. I called Centerline about a month ago and they wanted $540.00 for one wheel. I just called again today and they said they could do it for $375.00. If you are still interested let me know. I would be willing to depart with these wheels for $500.00 o.b.o. plus shipping freight. You can have the bent wheel if you like and POSSIBLY get it straightened. You would have to see. All centercaps are included, just have to get o-rings for them. Email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Chris Brooks