Tailgate Swap

palletyard

is there anybody that has a shaved tailgate on there ss and for some reason wanted to go back to stock. lets swap and i will even pay for you to ship. looking for black of course but any others wont be ruled out. mine has no dents and i dont have the stock spoiler no more cause of my bed cover. and i dont need your ss on the gate you can keep it cause mine doesnt have it anymore.101_0078.jpg

is there anybody that has a shaved tailgate on there ss and for some reason wanted to go back to stock. lets swap and i will even pay for you to ship. looking for black of course but any others wont be ruled out. mine has no dents and i dont have the stock spoiler no more cause of my bed cover. and i dont need your ss on the gate you can keep it cause mine doesnt have it anymore.101_0078.jpg

Long shot here, but i'm looking for a stock black gate still. If you end up wanting to sell outright, maybe we can talk. Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Do you still have the spoiler you took off when you did the bed cover? If so im interested. I am still in the process of shaving my tailgate will be done tomorrow morning i do not have the relocator kit or painted just primed and ready for paint and the kit i believ is like 40 bucks on ebay from sir michaels. just wondering about the spoiler or if your interested man.