Walmart Cake

KJT13

Keep in mind, this really did actually happen. This was ordered for a going away party for someone leaving an insurance claims office.

Here's how you have to believe the phone conversation went when the cake was ordered...

Walmart Employee: Hello, dis be Walmarts. How can I help you?

Customer: Hi, I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.

Walmart Employee: What you want on the cake?

Customer: "Best Wishes Suzanne" and underneath that, "We Will Miss You"

here's the finished product...

walmartcake.jpg

wow that has to be the most idiotic person to ever bake a cake and take an order. My mom is a chef/pastry chef/ and baker and I must say thats sad, just hope the lady got a good laugh out of it when she read the cake.

Must say though that is hilarious, I would be surprised if that order taker still has their job.

My mom made a corvette cake earlier this year, wish I had pics it turned out real well except for the rear glass, that was a PIA. All in all the cake took about a week and was worth it when it was done. O ya, the vettes color was black to match my truck, as I delieverd it to the guy. Hopefully he can take his z06 out with me before winter and tear it up.

Through my 4 years of remodeling Walmart I could see this happening. Some of the associates arent the brightest and some I wonder why they work there instead of using there college degree. Oh well I guess thats one of lifes mysteries.

On a side note we had walmart make us a cake for a friends bday saying "Happy Birthday Fag!" His parents laughed there asses off when we brough that over.

man thats fn funny. and the fag cake im going to have to steal that idea. i was at the sonic a while back and order $13.xx worth of food, the girl brings me the food and i hand her a 50. she stands there for about thirty sec and looks at me dumbfounded and says "aaayy shawty how much u posta git back?" i reply $47,xx she hands me the cash and says "Ite den". man a 16-17 year old girl with such mathamatical gifts, she could possibly be the next einstein. wtf