Sss Owners

mcmahan

ok so i have talked to several sss owners since ive had mine.. had a member tell me about sss.com. so i figured that i would do the same.. i meet up with 3 sss yesterday they were all siting together. so i figured it was some of the members on here. well i get to talking and asked if they were members and they said they had never heard of it.. so i was just currious to how many owners actually dont know about us.. or if there is a way to advertive.. i know its not my concern. but i have gained alot of knowledge and made a few friends. i am proud to be a member and wanna get us out there for others... thanks guys Justin

There's a few running by me, 2 black ones and a red one. The red one I talked to the guy and never heard of the site, dont know if he's on here now. The black ones I have not cuaght yet, an older guy drives one and a young guy drives the other. The young guy was behind me one day and was trying on a two lane road with no passing, but I had to turn off before it went to four lane :tear: Couple of weeks ago let my Little brother use it to take his 4wheeeler to the local mud pit, said he was going to see how the truck did in the pit :jester: and he parks next to the young guy with the black one, and the guy heard my truck and told him "that things not stock" :crazy: Guess he wont try me again :crackup:

BTW what happen to the member map, I have not been on here in a while?

Edited by tawss04 (see edit history)