Help,

I got the old tranny out and new on in for most part. I can not get the damn tranny lines to go into the quick disconnect. We tried unscrewing the disconnect but we cant get it to go back in without it wanting to cross thread. I looking for some suggestions, or do i just need to keep prying on that thing

Sounds like you may be headed for trouble,

Do Not screw the fittings in with the lines attatched, The reason they would not go in, is because they got bent. They need to go into the quick disconnect bout perfectlt straight. check the treads on the tranny now before you go further. Hopefully they can be cleaned up. If you keep trying your headed for "Heli-Coil land" no fun. so I would chase them with a tap now before it is 2 late.

you may have to do some bending back on the line's to get them in. sometime I will put a big socket on the side of tranny and press the line against that, to get the "angel of the Dangle". Good Luck Joe.

~Danny

Yeh, I didn't think your stupid, lol :jester: .I have been a professional line Tech for almost 7 years, and My determination and frustration still allows me to "F" stop up like that. lol :dunno: ~DannyYeh, I didn't think your stupid, lol :jester: .I have been a professional line Tech for almost 7 years, and My determination and frustration still allows me to "F" stop up like that. lol :dunno: ~Danny