Car Got Hit

whitemax

So my mustang sits in the driveway with a cover on it(i know its FORD) but its Totally UN-hittable!! I get off work today and notice my cover has a hole ripped on the right fender so i lift it up and my fender is just totally smashed in. :fume: I live in a quiet neighborhood so its not like many cars come through. I even just detailed the damn thing the other day to. Anyways quite phucking pissed so i had wash the truck to get in a better mood and now vent out a little bit

That sucks when something like that happens. Talk to your neighbors, maybe someone saw something. :dunno: I had a Trans-am years ago and came out in the parking lot where i worked at the time and found the right front fender smashed. No other cars within 200' of it. People can really tick you off sometimes.

Ya and they do good jobs at it to! I will ask around and see hopefully someone was home to see it. Bummer is i cant claim it on insurance cause i dont have any on it as its not street legal at the moment. so i get stuck it

Sorry dude. Will it be covered under the home insurance, since it was just sitting on your property when hit?

Find out who it was, and also charge them for trespassing.

Problem with that is that home owners usually has a high dedutible. Like a 1% of the insured value.

That totally sucks. Hopefully you can find who did it.

I was thinking about the home owners but ya i dont think it would be worth it. Its gonna cost me like 450 for new fender and repaint and ill just put it on myself but sh!t seems like whenever you have money saved up it goes straight to something not planned

I was thinking about the home owners but ya i dont think it would be worth it. Its gonna cost me like 450 for new fender and repaint and ill just put it on myself but sh!t seems like whenever you have money saved up it goes straight to something not planned

Amen to that brother.. I've been on that boat many times.

<--- Got A Teenager

Life goes on :D

Not really. i mean my house is in the center of the block of our housing track. Could have even happened at night and i just didnt notice till later on. Who knows its a trip though. and no neighbors saw or heard anything :/