Need A Little Help... Cams And Stuff

ok guys i need ur imput... im looking to buy a cam kit. i have an 03 sss yank 3200 converter, pace setter lts. volant cai taylor 409's slp 160 stat. im plannin on a maggie 1900. also about the heads should i just get the stock ones port and polished? or get different ones.. my best at the strip was a 14.2 i want a mid to low 12's street strip truck for the spring. thanks in advance ...

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 2003 SS with Mag changer that I want to upgrade my cam. A friend gave me a still in the BOX 2007 zo6 427 cam, :D How will it work with my stock converter? If not how much stall do I need to install this cam?

211/230 @ .50 .591/.591 120 LSA. :confused:

Thanks

Wilson

I have a 2003 SS with Mag changer that I want to upgrade my cam. A friend gave me a still in the BOX 2007 zo6 427 cam, :D How will it work with my stock converter? If not how much stall do I need to install this cam?

211/230 @ .50 .591/.591 120 LSA. :confused:

Thanks

Wilson

that cam will work great with with the maggi and stock stall too, i wouldnt go higher than a 2400 stall with a roots blower