03 Yz250f

whitemax

Hey guys heres my 2003 yz250f in great condition if anyone is interested. It has very low hours as i rarely used to ride this bike. Also have chest protector, jersey, pants, goggles, and boots that will be included! $2,900 OBO.

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

Damn dude...did that thing ever see the dirt? I have an 2008 Yz250f and she looks beat..lol but i do ride 4 times a week and race on the weekends. How many engine hours are on it and are u the original owner? Bump for a great looking bike!

haha doesnt seem like it! it has to have less than 200. i have another bike that i used to ride all the time and this was my desert one so i only brought it when i went on trips. and thanks bro

that thing looks new, good work on keeping it so clean. I have been trying to sell my 250f locally for a little now so I can go to a 450 and I am just getting no real takers. People are offering like $1500 for my 04. If you sell it let me know how and what means of advertising you did because I can't get anywhere with mine locally. I'm asking $2500 and $1500 is the offers, wtf.

I'll prob just end up keeping it as my desert trail bike

Just for ref here is a pic, yours def looks cleaner!!!

Picture290.jpg