Travis Barker Injured In Plane Crash

scooter3

last reports they had to induce DJ AM into a coma to reconstruct his face.... 50% burns on his face alone... he will be in a burn center for quite awhile.

also people reports travis and AM running down the freeway on fire trying to put themselves out... they airlifted AM but barker refused to go by air and they transported him by ground. Also reported that travis was in so much pain they had to punch him at the scene to knock him out... not sure if i believe that however.

Ive meet travis a few times, super cool guy... i wish them the best and a speedy recovery.

just read this on another board.

"We've now learned why Barker and his friends decided to get on that doomed Learjet in South Carolina late last night, and the explanation can only be described as a horribly cruel twist of fate.

It all started some time yesterday, when Barker's assistant, Chris Baker, told the guys that his wife was going into labor. Barker told him that he would do everything in his power to get Baker back to the hospital in time.

The quickest way back to Van Nuys was that Learjet. We're told Barker usually won't fly on private jets, but made an exception for what was supposed to be one of the happiest moments of Baker's life.

The plane crashed shortly after midnight, killing four people -- including Chris Baker. Baker's wife went into labor early this morning."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very sad news, R.I.P for the ones that passed and hope D.J AM and Travis make a speedy recovery.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)