My Truck Got Stolen

Pasadena SS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow sorry to hear that bro i know how you feel!! Well i know i cant say anything to make you feel better but i will definetly keep my eye out but keep checking craigslist im sure something will pop up. oh and the cops wont call you immediatley when they find it they got so much shit going on... when i got mine stolen i called the dept. atleast 3 times a day, they found mine after two days.

THANK YOU ALL for you concerns, I can use the support.

To answer your question about the Onstar, I don't have it. The truck was custom ordered by some guy, I guess he didn't like Onstar or the truck for that matter cuz he ended up having a change of heart and that's how I ended up with it.

I am usually a pretty nice guy but the scumbag who stole my truck left my little baby girl on some parking lot crying, hungry for her bottle. He can rot in hell for all I care.

I got a letter from the police asking if I left credit cards, checks, iPod etc. in the car. iPod??? I'm wondering if they can trace it since my daughter did leave her iPod in the truck. Does anyone know how that works? I can't wait to call them on Monday.

THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS.

Sorry to hear the bad news. I know what it's like to have your truck stolen. Did you or the previous owner have prevent-a-theft. I think all 05 SSS and newer have it from the factory. they will pay up to a $1000 deductable if your truck does get stolen. And when my truck was stolen from the Brea mall they found it in South Gate 3 days later stripped of all the SS parts. Either way keep us posted.

sorry to hear about your loss man!! no need to beat yourself up about it though. the only thing you did was take your family out for a nice day. it's the worthless scumbag that took your truck that needs his a$$ kicked.

:(

Wow thats horrible news, someone that will steal any car is a POS, but to break into a truck and see a diaper bag and baby stuff and still steal it- they have no conscience and should be beaten to death. Sorry to hear the news I hope they find it soon

Wow sorry to hear that bro i know how you feel!! Well i know i cant say anything to make you feel better but i will definetly keep my eye out but keep checking craigslist im sure something will pop up. oh and the cops wont call you immediatley when they find it they got so much shit going on... when i got mine stolen i called the dept. atleast 3 times a day, they found mine after two days.

Where did they find your truck after it was stolen?

Damn dude sorry to hear this. Ill keep an eye out. Good luck.its shows that people have no heart!
Not only do they have no heart, they have no conscience, either. They should treat car thieves like they did horse thieves in the old west. Shoot em' on sight, or hang em' from the tallest tree.

Sorry to hear about this. It's a sick feeling, as it's happened to me twice before.

Damn. Sorry to hear this.

I've been there before as well. I had one stolen from Santa Fe Springs (While at work).

I hope your calling the police station daily to see if it's been found. In my case that's what I did and yes it was 2 days after the theft and yes it was found in South Gate if I remember correctly. So I had it towed to a local body shop and waited for INS adjuster.

A week later Norwalk Police called me and said they found my truck. HA!

Keep on um so you don't get nailed for the impound fees while they wait a week or so to call you.

Good Luck Man