I Got Some Lean

ericortega

i wrecked my truck last winter damn blackice on the passenger side re-placed whole front end. a year later it started to lean toward the passenger side. does anyone know if it is a bent frame, shock or a bad re-pair?

Edited by FastRed_03SS (see edit history)

looks like its mostly in the front. the r front fender has come down an inch. the droop is mostly in the front right and the droop got the doors on the driver side uneven. i think if it was the frame the whole right side would be shot. it looks like it is directly in the front suspension. but im not ruling out the frame.

um... all i can tell you is that if the shock is blown, it will bounce a lot more going over a bump than it usually would. But i dont think thats your problem because there shouldn't be so much weight that it weighs down the side that much... I'd go get that checked asap by the place that repaired it the first time then get opinions n quotes from other shops.. g'luck bro.

I took it to the shop I got it fixed at the mechanic said uh uh uh i dont know have you asked any other shops??? man what a damn fool he was the only guy available at the time and people said he was pretty good but it dont look like it. i gona try some other mechanics in tha city this week

no warranty anymore the guy just glanced acted like he knew but i think he didnt give a damn since i didnt have warrenty he knew i had to bring it in for a couple a days and thats how he plans to get me to pay for a shity job again.

It would be hard to tell if it was the frame or something to do with the cab without seeing it. Do you have any pics? Definitely not a suspension issue, sounds as if there was some bad welding done during the repair.....or perhaps the frame was pulled and not reinforced. :dunno:

Make sure to contact your insurance company to report the crappy repair and the issues you are having. A good insurance company will work with you to get the repair issues corrected.