Small So Cal Meet

04CHASE

i got my new verter in the truck and will be doing some test n tuning next week in irwindale, a couple of us are going just throwing this out there . racing starts at 4 pm until 10 pm , i will be there around 5 or so and hope to get a decent amount of runs, i need to get it ready for the drags on 11/2 at ca speedway.

some of yall should come out , weather should be decent and ive heard there is quiet a bit of truck competition.

hhhmmm....

might try to make it out, i was shoting for tomorrow to meet up with ANGRYGREG but i cant do it this week. damn but im not off next friday.

who else is going Chase??? i think ill still be able to go, specially since i'v never tracked the truck i'd lik to see my times.

-Rob

well i think caddy pimpin is going to roll too, its at irwindale speedway , only bad thing is its 1.8th mile but that is where i need to fine my time so this will help .

here is their site and map on how to get there

http://www.toyotaspeedwayatirwindale.com/maps.asp

i got my new verter in the truck and will be doing some test n tuning next week in irwindale, a couple of us are going just throwing this out there . racing starts at 4 pm until 10 pm , i will be there around 5 or so and hope to get a decent amount of runs, i need to get it ready for the drags on 11/2 at ca speedway.

some of yall should come out , weather should be decent and ive heard there is quiet a bit of truck competition.

I will make it for sure. I like to get there early too, probably be there by 4:30 to sign in. my wife is going to bring her SRT8 jeep too. See you there.949-929-2811.. :cheers:

not gonna be able to make it thursday gotta work friday :( i really wanna go and run the truck, never been on the track.

BUMP for those who can still make it.

-Rob

rob dont be a puss i have to work on friday @ 5 am . i think you can do it man.

rob dont be a puss i have to work on friday @ 5 am . i think you can do it man.

ugh :ughdance: i know dude i mean i dont work that early but damn plus tires are bald has hell too kinda makes me nervous. wat time are u gonna be there Chase??? ill hit u up latr...

-Rob

Hey guys ill be down there for sure but after work I get out at 7 so ill be there like around 730. I also hit up socaliallstar he's going down there with his tundra. So hope 2 see you guys there! Can't wait to see the peoples faces when they see chases truck.