Nfl Week 4

zanis520

so this is the first bye week, overall seems like a pretty ehhh week. hopefully some of these will turn out well. HOU vs JAC should be a pretty good one, and CLE vs CIN should be a lot of deep passes with no defense so that should be interesting. DAL is obviously gonna become 4-0, and the monday night game should be pretty interesting, especially since the ravens intercepted a text message from PIT's rookie RB talkin trash about their team.

ATL vs CAR = CAR

CLE vs CIN = CIN

HOU vs JAC = HOU

DEN vs KC = DEN

SF vs NO = NO

ARI vs NYJ = NYJ

GB vs TB = GB

MIN vs TEN = TEN

SD vs OAK = SD

BUF vs STL = BUF

WAS vs DAL = DAL

PHI vs CHI = PHI

BAL vs PIT = PIT

im sorry but the boys game was crap at best, ref's missed alot facemask on the return and the big one where wade should have thrown the flag, when the boys were called for 12 men on the field . that would have stopped the skins and gave the boys the ball .

No excuses Chase! haha... They weren't crap and they did have 12 men. Ill give you the facemask call for sure, and they blew a falsestart call for ya too.

We just had better luck.

all the replays i saw showed 11 . maybe i didnt see one but i watched quite a few. november 16th we are back in washington so we will see.

all the replays i saw showed 11 . maybe i didnt see one but i watched quite a few. november 16th we are back in washington so we will see.

deffinetly itll be a good game then too... if campbell keeps goin how hes going it will be a very good game. 0 interceptions this year.

guys come on, stop arguing. EVERYBODY knows the Eagles are taking the division, just remember IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!! :jester: