New Corvette In Transformers 2

F1SSS

Just read an article and I know they are coming out with "Transformers: Revenge of the fallen." Says a new Autobot named "Sideswap" will be a Chevy Corvette :D . Sounds interesting but just hope the movie isnt cheesy. Hopeing it will be a ZR1.

EDIT-ya I must have been half asleep posting this. The vettes name is "Sideswipe".......

sideswap :banghead:

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

theyre coming out with too many new vettes... c6 then c6 zo6 and c6 blue devil, etc etc, when have they ever done this much?

not really , just different models, like alot of cars including chevrolets others, ls , lt , ss

they keep getting better and there is no blue devil just the zr1.

and the new vette is supposdly the c7 new body style which will probably be just a protoype

here is some photos of it

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2008/...-park-base.html

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

not really , just different models, like alot of cars including chevrolets others, ls , lt , ss

and the new vette is supposdly the c7 new body style which will probably be just a protoype

if i'm not mistaken...that is the '09 ZR-1....

here is another shot of it....

post-7620-1222481104_thumb.jpg

SPEED EDIT..... I just saw what you were refering to. Too bad the pictures couldn't be better. We all could get a glance at the future of that car.

Edited by inthemarket (see edit history)

if i'm not mistaken...that is the '09 ZR-1....

here is another shot of it....

post-7620-1222481104_thumb.jpg

no , it has a picture of the c6 zr1 but if you look at the photos from the set the car in the first 3 pictures resembles a vette but nothing close to a c6.

no , it has a picture of the c6 zr1 but if you look at the photos from the set the car in the first 3 pictures resembles a vette but nothing close to a c6.

I hear you, that is why I tried to get in and edit my above post to fix my mistake. I did see the other car you were talking about and it could very well be the C7 vette.

Time will tell my friend.

(good looking car, though)

yea chase is right, that first picture is a ZR1, but ive seen the car they are using in the film and it was thought at first to be a concept of the c7 vette. chevy had a press release saying that they designed it, but it was not going to be the vette. IT IS NOT A C6. IT IS NOT A ZR1.