Another Sss In Iowa

jlight

Hey SSSilverado members. I have recently moved to Iowa City from Tucson, AZ (from nice :cool: to cold :( ...bad move but it was for school so oh well). While I lived in Arizona I worked on the truck often, but the Midwest SSS bug got me. If you guys would like to know what this bug really is, it's a secret but it makes the truck look real good. This bug made me "wanna go fassst" like Ricky Bobby! I'm looking forward to meeting some of the members, so let's get this party started!

Jonny Light AKA WOTSSS

welcome. I'm less than an hour away from you in Davenport, IA. There are a few others a little ways from us like In Des Moines would be fast4popper and allballz57 they are near. There are more but I can't think of who though.

Welcome!!! I'm from northern Iowa, hope to meet you at one of our Des Moines meets!

I guess it's nice to see that the forum truck of the month/Truckin' magazine truck is also from Iowa + more bad ass SSS trucks reside in Iowa. I'm definately looking forward to meeting you guys whenever!

I guess it's nice to see that the forum truck of the month/Truckin' magazine truck is also from Iowa + more bad ass SSS trucks reside in Iowa. I'm definately looking forward to meeting you guys whenever!

welcome to the site , we have plenty in iowa and always getting togther.. fast4popper,jbaker,ssposse,plus couple in others not listed (des moines) allbalz,pdb(illinois) nash (d-port) matt (clinton or he moved to Ia city) ytaff (humboldt).. there is a couple events we are attending soon.. this weekend coming oct4-5 cruising in the woods car show. iam going up on the 5th with the cruise, pm me and i can give you directions or hook up with me in DSM and follow the train up to the cruise meet and car show..good time here oct 19 is the iowa speedway car show w/ drag race day.. plus any other times we get together just hang or like this last weekend we roofed fast4poppers house, pdb myself helped.. do you have a myspace account ? look forward to meeting you ... also good to see more blue ones, local member is the only other one in the group.. we call ourselves the Central Midwest SS Posse ..

Edited by SSPOSSE (see edit history)

Hey man that sounds awesome! Although for the next couple of weekends I am busy. My girlfriend is taking me to Kansas City for the America's Best Dance Crew MTV performance next weekend. Have you guys ever seen that show? Those guys are nuts. My dancing is terrible or worse. I really want to get together with you guys and show my hard summer's work on the truck. I removed my entire interior and shaved nearly all of my plastics, then primered, sanded, sealed, sanded, painted, then cleared, followed by 1000 grit wet sand, and then 2000 grit final sand! WOW, the interior is now transformed to black, with some blue to match the truck... I even had to (yes had to :uhoh: ) pull the leathers off and replace them with some black suede inserts with black leather and blue sticthing. BTW, GM put some pretty funny cardboard in the backrest of the front seat's. I'm sure it does its job but it is pretty funny imo. Talk to you guys soon.

• 2 weeks later...