Info About Removing Cat Converter

ANGRYGREG

i just ordered a smaller pulley (2.8 for radix). before i put it on and get tuned i want to delete my cats. my tuner says it will give me a little more power

and i understand i won't pass smog, thats fine, i got that taken care of...my questions are

1. will it make the truck much louder ( its already sounds good how it is)

2. if the factory bung is put back in will there be any other issues or problems

3. will i shoot flames out the tailpipes LOL ( i hope so ) :fart:

If anyone has taken there's out i would greatly appreciate some input. I understand i wont get much power out of it but its something and i'm trying to get every little bit i can. thanks

thanks for the help guys... I found someone to do the work for me but he will only add pipe if i take the cats out myself so when i get there i am going to cut them out in the parking lot. he's a little worried about getting in trouble. he said i need to cut them out or have my truck towed there and back. i guess if you tow it he can call it an "off road" vehicle and won't get in trouble...thanks again :cheers: