Island Dragway, Nj 10/3/08 6:00pm

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley, if you are going, I will be there with the laptop. Keep me posted.

I'll be there, Kevin! If something happens where I cannot make it, I will let you know, but otherwise I'm coming. I need some down, fun time after all the sh!t I've been through this month.

Ohh damn. I'll keep you updated if I'm comming.

Stay home, Niko!

lol Just kidding - I hope you can get off work to come!

Sorry guys, I will not be able to make it......I lost 1st and 2nd gear while out and about this evening. Looks like I need a new trans, money I do not have right now....... :(:banghead:

One Word ... OUCH ! ! ! !

Sorry to hear that Dan ... I hope it's an easy fix ...

Sorry guys, I will not be able to make it......I lost 1st and 2nd gear while out and about this evening. Looks like I need a new trans, money I do not have right now....... :(:banghead:

Oh no! That's not good, Dan. :( I hope it's an easy fix, as well. Keep us posted.

Im planing on getting there around 5:30 ish I can not go to Apple Bee's I know say that now ...... :cheers:

Dan let us know what is going on , any word yet ???????????????????????????

I'm actually going to be there. make sure they got security for me lol. a few ls1gto guys says it rare to see Devin since he's such a celebrity and all, since I'm was the only one with a decent amount of airtime on Pinks All Out last night. I need a driver to get my GTO to the track tonight.

I'm actually going to be there. make sure they got security for me lol. a few ls1gto guys says it rare to see Devin since he's such a celebrity and all, since I'm was the only one with a decent amount of airtime on Pinks All Out last night. I need a driver to get my GTO to the track tonight.

Keep dreaming, Devin. lol

Dan let us know what is going on , any word yet ???????????????????????????

Not yet, I am going to lunch shorty and will be making some phone calls.

HAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA! :rollin:

Funny you mentioned that, I watched Pinks All Out last night and Pinks All Out Takes the night before, I didn't see you or your GTO once. :uhoh: Oh that's right, REDLIGHT! :P

Keep dreaming, Devin. lol

LMAO! :crackup::lol:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

So I just called out of work so as of rite now its a 50/50 chance that I will be there. I will call either Ashley or Mark if I'm comming later. I'd call Devin but he never answers his phone so I'm not going to waste my time.