Finally Got My Cal Tracs Installed

1 Fast SS

Well, I finally got my hand built Cal Tracs installed this weekend. I know some of you wanted to see them installed, so here are some pics. I cracked my face wide open doing it too. The crow bar slipped and hit me right in the face trying to get the spring mounts to spred open alittle. I should of gotten a few stiches, but oh well. Anyway, it was fun building them, but installing them wasn't so fun. I took the truck out for a drive, and it feels a lot stiffer than stock. So I guess they are doing there job. It didn't spin as much off the line either. It grabbed pretty good.

DSC02007.jpg

DSC02006.jpg

DSC02005.jpg

DSC02004.jpg

DSC02002.jpg

Here's some close up pics, but now you can see where I chipped some paint off. I'll just have to touch it up. I got alot of material from Lowes. The washers, spacers, nuts and bolts, all came from Lowes. The other stuff, I got from work. The whole thing only cost me about $20, plus my time, and a 12 pack for one of my buds to do the welding for me.

DSC02012.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

DSC02010.jpg

DSC02009.jpg