Wife Found A Job

scooter3

Some of you might have read that my wife took a job with a neighbor who eventually cut her hours in half and was getting ready to let her go after working with him for a year and a half. Well after a month of searching and numerous interviews she has finally landed a great job making more money with full benefits. The job is with SRP which is the nations third-largest utility company and one of Arizona's largest water suppliers. She was offered a property manager position in which she oversees 37 acres of land and property that surrounds the company. She is very excited and ready to start a new direction in her career. It has been a very stressful month for her and I am very proud of her. As for our neighbor, it looks like he is going to lose his business soon. I kind of feel bad for him, but I guess what goes around comes around. I am glad she is out. Time to move on.

Tell her I said congrats.. When is starting day? : )

I remember your post on the neighbor/x-friend. Like others said, what comes around goes around.

Oh, shouldn't she be taken you out for dinner since she's the one with the new job? :D