Some Cladding For Sale

20_blkss_04

ok soo i was looking for my old post came up empty i couldnt find it ...anyways i had a few peices i was selling all together but now im parting them up seperate or together...i sold one piece so i got 4 pieces left total!!!

they are as follows!

drivers side- front fender, rear door, front bed piece.....

passenger side-rear door.

plaese contact me on my cell phone as i dont check my email or pm's as often!!!!

3399276800 anytime is fine dont worry about how late it is!!

names frankie

i need these parts gone asap so im not looking to make any extra money prices are negtoiable with shipping and everything.....

pictures will hopefully be up later tonite

well i dno if you saw my other posts but i bought a full kit and understandably the guy didnt want to part it out....so i had to buy the whole kit. so the six pieces i already bought are extra im letting them go to put some money into the new full kit!!!

UPDATE!!!!......front fender sale pending from (02ss) on friday!!

still for sale are the .......

-rear doorS ....both sides!

front drivers side bed piece!

come one guys only three pieces left!!!

yea i came across (oneslickchevy) and he was great he told me he had a complete set and after losing my toher one i decided to not let this one get away.....so he generously agreed to give me a few weeks to get the money together and its mine....i jsut wanted to sell of my other pieces i had first since it was a full kit and not piece it out all i got is three more pieces and im done!!! then its mine im hoping by next week these will be gone im almost giving them away i lost some cash but in the long run i got my full kit now!!

here are some pics for anyone who wanted them!!!

post-16089-1222977977_thumb.jpg

post-16089-1222977984_thumb.jpg

post-16089-1222977991_thumb.jpg