Mustangs....

canadianVRss

there are two guys where i live and they both have stangs and they're talking smack to me... im not sure if i should try and fail. ones a mid to late 90's 5.0. the other is a late 90's v6. i know the v6 is stock but not sure about the 5.0. im completly stock...

there are two guys where i live and they both have stangs and they're talking smack to me... im not sure if i should try and fail. ones a mid to late 90's 5.0. the other is a late 90's v6. i know the v6 is stock but not sure about the 5.0. im completly stock...

welcome to the site. you should beat the v-6 no question. the 5.0 stock or not will give u trouble...is the 5.0 a standard?

Edited by Jond983 (see edit history)

im not sure to be honest... just seen the out side.. the 5.0 has red paint with two racing strips. thanks for the welcome. the guy with the v6 is a tool i want to punch him in the head! he beat his girlfriend.

you're right he's a tool, now go beat his ass

im not sure to be honest... just seen the out side.. the 5.0 has red paint with two racing strips. thanks for the welcome. the guy with the v6 is a tool i want to punch him in the head! he beat his girlfriend.

welcome bro. if i was you just go kick some ass. all mustang we not all but some mustang owners think that there car is the best and have to prove them selfs for some reason. those type of ppl are stuborn and cant appreciate a nice vehicle when they see one. i can give props to any make or model reguardless of the vehicle. just keep strong cause you are better than that you own a ss..

• 3 months later...