Not Happy

scooter3

I was heading to work tonight and this RCSB Silverado pulls up along side and revs on me. Now I have seen this guy a couple of times before and each time we meet he does this. All the other times I just blow him off and head to work. Tonight I make my turn as I always do, but this time he pulls in behind me and makes the turn with me. As he pulls along side he guns it and off we go. I jump on it and the truck kicks into 3rd and bogs down. Had the truck donwshifted to second I might have had a chance. Within seconds he is full truck length ahead. Needless to say I am a little disappointed at the lose. I follow him until my next turn and he flashes his lights and gives me a thumbs up. I am not one to run on the street, but I figured I had to try and show this guy up. Unfortunately I did not. :(

it could have been worse. plus his mods were unknown if he had some. i lost to a cobalt ss(supercharged) the other day. ive raced this dumb kid a handful of times and i have allways won but he got the jump on me and beat me. at least it wasnt bad or a ford