October Bser Roll Pan Purchase! (2008)

dirty70069

I am starting a batch of them now. These are spoken for if you want in on this GP, e-mail me @ [email protected] or call me at 316-858-1197.

$375 is the cost including shipping. This will probably be the last batch for this year, just not enough orders to do more.

Bob

Edited by BSER (see edit history)

I am starting a batch of them now. These are spoken for if you want in on this GP, e-mail me @ linexofks@yaoo.com or call me at 316-858-1197.

$375 is the cost including shipping. This will probably be the last batch for this year, just not enough orders to do more.

Bob

I think he means yahoo.com, but i could be wrong

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

mine required major body work

Mine required major body work also........1/4" too short on one side. Just told them to paint it and give it back. Its been there a month and maybe worked on it a few hours. Im going to mold it in next spring.

These roll pans will need some body work. They were built off of my truck and every SS has cladding put on by hand at the factory so they vary as much as 1/2 inch. On some trucks you will have to trim the ends of the roll pan on some you may have to add some body filler. You should center the pan so that the ends have the same reveal and can be easily filled.

Also on about half the trucks you will need to notch the driver side bottom of the pan to clear the moldings. This should take no more than 10 min.

These are hand made roll pans and are not machine made so there are some variations. They will fit most trucks with very well but each one is slightly different. I have made about 350 so far and have only had 1 that needed to be replaced. I think most guys sre happy with the roll pan.

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have just call. I won't be making more once this mold wears out. I don't sell enough any more to make it worthwhile to make another mold. A mold last for about 80 to 100 peices so I figure I will be able to make about 20 more and that will be it.

Bob

Edited by BSER (see edit history)