Snap-on's New Tool Box

wody

thursday while i was on the tool truck i saw a flyer for the new tool box coming out called "epiq". it has a few new features, but one that may have sold me a new box, is the "powerbank" that holsters all your power tools and houses all your chargers with a power strip inside the drawer so you can charge you batteries. my dealer ordered a white one since this is the first time snap-on has made white an option, so i'm going to wait until he gets it in so i can see how it looks in white. if it has black handles i think it would look really good, but we will see. price is $10,100 but trading my box in will bring that down to 8,000. another bonus is melissa is encouraging me to get it. :thumbs:

check it out: Epiq

10G's is alot, but you gotta understand, these boxes are designed for the professional mechanic in mind. Do you realize how many times those doors and drawers open, or how much weight those tools are? Or how efficient he can be when his tools are right there at all times and organized. Craftsman and the like make good toolboxes, for most shadetree's, but they wouldnt last in the life of a true full time mechanic.

Damb Alan ... I'm no mechanic ... But $10K is A LOT to spend on anything, let alone a toolbox.

That is the one problem with Snap-On tools, they'll give you more lines of credit, and keep you in the hole, trying to pay it off.

Add a powerstrip to the one you already got, and save the $8K .... At least you can buy more tools ...

10k is a lot

i prefer this cobalt from lowes, it has a beer fridge and a stereo built in and its less than 1700

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=prod...&lpage=none

Wody, i understand its a Snap-on and white would look sweet and your in field that you need high quality so go for it.. for my personal use i think that cobalt is sweet, fridge included.. damn i need my Garage done now..

Edited by SSPOSSE (see edit history)

Wody, i understand its a Snap-on and white would look sweet and your in field that you need high quality so go for it...

yes 10k is a lot but i'm also trading in my old box to bring it down to 8k. its not JUST a tool box its an investment. i've been wanting/ needing a bigger box for over a year now. my power tools drawer is jam packed and im running out of places to put my new tools.

current tool box except mine is black

48649.JPG

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

yes 10k is a lot but i'm also trading in my old box to bring it down to 8k. its not JUST a tool box its an investment. i've been wanting/ needing a bigger box for over a year now. my power tools drawer is jam packed and im running out of places to put my new tools.

Ok ... Then INVEST in two (2) of these .... Still would only be $3400.00 ... Saving yourself $6600.00 of original price or $4600.00 off trade-in price. That's a lot of coin, no matter how you slice it ...

6936945601283md.jpg

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Ok ... Then INVEST in two (2) of these .... Still would only be $3400.00 ... Saving yourself $6600.00 of original price or $4600.00 off trade-in price. That's a lot of coin, no matter how you slice it ...

6936945601283md.jpg

HAHA Shuan....to you it would be like you getting a cheap bullet proof vest was a size to small but kinda worked....Or upgrading to one that fits so u know you are safe!

LOL don't ask

HAHA Shuan....to you it would be like you getting a cheap bullet proof vest was a size to small but kinda worked....Or upgrading to one that fits so u know you are safe!

LOL don't ask

OMG ... LOL ... Very Nice Analogy!!!!!

He's got you "Brain-Washed" into this whole, big, toolbox conspiracy thing, doesn't he?!?!?! :jester:

OMG ... LOL ... Very Nice Analogy!!!!!

He's got you "Brain-Washed" into this whole, big, toolbox conspiracy thing, doesn't he?!?!?! :jester:

haha...her exact words...

"if you want it, then get it"