Kimbo Slice Vs Shamrock

blackbeast ss

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ Kimbo..that fight was not stopped early he was done and not defending himself....Same for the Andre fight if that cage wasnt there Big Country would still be falling backwards..lol

Gina is hot..i wanted to be a towel so bad at the weigh ins..

my vote would have gone shamrock.. ya hes gettin old...but MR SLICE is wayyyy overrated....hes a streetfighter with noooo mma ......MR SLICE... welcome to the pros..haha and you didnt even last 20 sec.. dont get me wrong i get a kick out of watchin him fight in the back yards.. but thats where he belongs i think... just my 02 cents

:withstupid: not that I would wanna run into him in a dark alley, but his skill set is no where near where it needs to be to compete in this sport. years ago when brawlers like Tank Abbott were successful he would have had a chance, but not today.

Did no one watch the live UFC show lastnight with Griffin vs. Jackson main fight?

yeah i watched it but as said above it was from lik 2 months ago but some of those fight lik the Allesio Sakara one were from the last ufc event i think.

-Rob

kimbo was/is a joke, and I was hoping for a while to see him get into the ring and get "introduced" to MMA. Yeah I wouldnt wanna run into him in a dark alley either, but he's barely even a boxer...NO CARDIO endurance whatsoever+no ground game=bad in MMA. If he had more training he could be a bad mofo though. Anyone remember sean gannon? the white dude that beat him in his youtube vids, they gave him a shot in the UFC and he didnt last long, not even listed as a fighter anymore. Once I saw that I knew kimbo would have a really hard time.

Funny shit though, could tell that guy he was fightin was nervous, and as soon as he won he was runnin in circles screamin :D

Personally, I was hopin to see someone like wanderleigh silva kick his ass :jester:

Edited by DMF (see edit history)

Did no one watch the live UFC show lastnight with Griffin vs. Jackson main fight?

damn if i would have known you didn't know it was a repeat, i would have bet on it with you.