Srt 8 300c With A 70 Shot And Exhaust And Intake!

Blaker888

Ok so as the title said this guy in the 300c wants to run but with my head cams truck and fully built trany and rearend Im not sure how I'll do! Any board got anty idea's? Im kinda nervous now! :confused:

Mods are as follows.

Walbro intank

Multec injectors

Prc 6.0L stage 2.5 Heads

TSP 224 cam

Comp push rods

PRC duals springs with Ti retainers

LS7 lifters

LS2 timing chain

HPM efans

160stat

Volant CAI

Pacesetter Headers

Sean Burt Tune

Bassani cat back

HPM Fully built Trans

Yank TT3000

CSR catch can

145amp alt.

Detroit trutrac

TA performance rear girdle

Edited by Blaker888 (see edit history)

SRT8 stock runs 13.2 in quarter mile or so, so unless you're running low low 13's, the SRT300 will beat you. Was going to buy one brand new, but decided I didn't want a 40k$ vehicle at the time.

Uh this is depressing he ran an 8.03 on the 1/8! Im still gonna rae him thanks

:rolleyes: Danny! How about will just stick to the blower thats comin like next week and u figure out how to mail me a tune!

:fume: I hate u jason!

:withstupid: I think the SRT8 will get ya.

I met a chick yesterday with a sweet ass CHarger SRT-8, all blacked out like me. I rode in it its fast as hell shes got some mods done to it she wouldnt tell me everything. I told her I wanted to race but if they run a 13.2 Im screwed. We should have done it today when it was raining so id win...

Really u should tell her to angout when its dry so we can see how ILL DO!

I met a chick yesterday with a sweet ass CHarger SRT-8, all blacked out like me. I rode in it its fast as hell shes got some mods done to it she wouldnt tell me everything. I told her I wanted to race but if they run a 13.2 Im screwed. We should have done it today when it was raining so id win...

• 2 weeks later...
SRT8 stock runs 13.2 in quarter mile or so, so unless you're running low low 13's, the SRT300 will beat you.

Our track is close to sea level, my buddy took his bone stock 2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 out, he ran 12.93 at 107.75mph. Stock tires, stock exhaust, no mods whatsoever. It's not THE fastest time I have seen, but it was faster than I expected, that's for sure!

The Diablo Predator turns the SRT8 cars into monsters!