Just Washed The Truck And Now It Raining!

BG06SILVERADO

ok so this was yesterday but i got the truck all nice and shiny(clean). Around 9 or 10 last night is started pooring, and i mean POOORRRIIINNGGGG. it rained all night until about 6 or 7 this morning. Funny thing is the truck is still clean execpt where the road crap splashedup on the truck. So i ask the question Has this happened to you? (I'm sure it might have.)

I always watch the forcast. If there is even a slight chance that it will rain the truck stays in the garage and I take the wifes ride. She could care less what her truck looks like. I think my truck has seen rain twice in it's lifetime.

yea man it happens to me alot. im from tennessee but the army moved me close to seattle wa. it rains alot up here, but i keep a heavy coat of wax on it and it stays cleaner longer. just a quick spray down and dry it off she is all clean again...

haha thank gawd for garages..i washed and waxed my truck yesterday, i washed my tahoe saturday and i am a little upset now on that one cause it was clean, but it's my DD and it's white so it takes a lot to make it look dirty

It's happened to me before, but i really want a truck cover because i park the truck next to the garden/dirt and it gets dusty quick and i also hate when i wash it and my neighboor/ or we cut the grass and it flies all over the truck.

yea man it happens to me alot. im from tennessee but the army moved me close to seattle wa. it rains alot up here, but i keep a heavy coat of wax on it and it stays cleaner longer. just a quick spray down and dry it off she is all clean again...

Over the next 6 months I will be washing mine 1 to 2 times a week on average. That's the norm around these parts. Actually more like year round :lol:

It seems to happen to me all the time.

Just spent all day Saturday cleaning, claybaring, and waxing. Monday evening guess what .... RAIN!!! It hasn't rained in two weeks. I would bet that I could cure a drought, just go and wash the truck.

:flag: