Whose The Fastest

blackss461982

ok so just for my own knowledge whose the fastest!? i told my friend about chases' ss and he said that aint shit that there is some blue ss here in houston that can do 9's!!! i think he's full of it though regaurdless once i get a little more power under my hood...(next weekend) i'm gonna cruise to this meet he goes to and see if its true!

oh and there is this single cab black silverado that has a flamed out paint scheme here in houston and that thing scoots :driving:

does anyone know who this is on his paint job is has iSS on it???? whatever that means but that thing can move!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring your camera or video recorder to get this supposed "9 second SS" documented. Ive got a feeling (1) he doesnt want people knowing about his trucks capabilities for certain reasons or (2) he is bs artist. I hope this is for real, love to see a SS under 10s. To say chase's truck aint $h!t are some big words to swallow imo. Hope he can back his words up, that would be interesting.

yeah i showed him all that and he still swore up and down this thing existed! to me its like the f*ing lockness...gotta see it to believe it. but he's also the same guy( note he's not the one who has the truck but says its there) who is gonna uild a 9 sec mustang lx with a stock ls1 and a sts turbo in it! WTF!!! and i CALLED this guy my friend :lol: :lol:

That "nessie" truck better not be made out of stealth material or have a cloaking device on it... :jester: ...

Chase being bumped by a victory red SS :crazy: , but in my case I have to :cry: because I am black also. Good thing we got both AZfastestss and Chase on the "dark" side.

I am starting to think he meant 1/8 mile, just like mean05 said. Good thread.

That "nessie" truck better not be made out of stealth material or have a cloaking device on it... :jester: ...

Chase being bumped by a victory red SS :crazy: , but in my case I have to :cry: because I am black also. Good thing we got both AZfastestss and Chase on the "dark" side.

I am starting to think he meant 1/8 mile, just like mean05 said. Good thread.

maybe being black gives us like 15 hp and being blue gives you the ability to rule the WORLD!!!! :rollin:

i call major BS...maybe he is talking about 9's in the 1/8th...the fastest anyone knows of is the 11.22 and then Chase has the fastest mph...but they will both be bumped here pretty soon by a red SS ;)

THANKS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!!! :cheers: its time for red to be the king..haha

as far as the 9 sec ss... maybe hes talkin about parish old truck thats down in mexico..i saw the new owner changed the look to look like an ss... maybe he shoots up to texas for some fun.. if its that truck.. we all know its able to run 9s with parish behind the wheel.

well when i get a chance to go to the meet i'll take pics and get some video of this thing running! but i'm a non believer?!

THANKS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!!! :cheers: its time for red to be the king..hahaas far as the 9 sec ss... maybe hes talkin about parish old truck thats down in mexico..i saw the new owner changed the look to look like an ss... maybe he shoots up to texas for some fun.. if its that truck.. we all know its able to run 9s with parish behind the wheel.
your truck looks sweet though reds creeping from behind!!