Organic Foods

SS Silv

thanks sid. btw how have ya been. sorry i never got to say good bye at the meet. it was a pleasure to meet you and your better half lol jk.

Thanks I am doing great. Yeah when everyone was leaving we decided to eat something because we where starving. Like I said we still cheat on the eating sometimes :D

NO ALCOHOL!! :pepsicheer: just kidding. i have thought about it but i love hot wings, burgers, any kind of fast food, Fried Chicken, pizza and its sad to say but the only thing to do in the little town i live in is drink. we only have 1 grocery store and they dont even carry fresh meat much less organic meat. to get any organic product i would have to travel 60 miles to Columbia.

Not trying to be a jerk, but... those are just excuses. If you have the internet (Which you do since you are on here) you have access to organic anything shipped right to your front door :thumbsup:

I have been eating organic most of the time (I still cheat :D ) and I also take organic supplements for about the last 5 years. The funny thing is, whenever I try to share this with people, they ask about the cost and they whine about the price. I guess some people think there health & life is worth pennies saved :rolleyes:

What kind of supplements do you take?

I take Organic Barley Gold, Organic flax, and organic flax hulls. Amazing potent stuff.

Yeah I have been buying organic for my family for a couple years now. I do admit the taste of milk is way better and the meat also. The idea of free roaming animals is cool wit me, let them live happy produce well then BAM serve them up.

One of the main reason is the health of my kids. I also want to make sure that my daughter developes normaly! Have you seen some of these elementary kids these days? I don't know if its in the water or the food but I don't want to take any chances! Im sure dads can understand where Im comming from.