Sun Roof

Eezy

Got it done at ASC (American Sunroof Company). I don't know what city it is, but it's right where the 710 and 105 meet.

which roof did you get? they have a full feature, electric sliding, and electric spoiler. I think ima call tomorrow and get some prices. thanx for the input fellas

Got it done at ASC (American Sunroof Company). I don't know what city it is, but it's right where the 710 and 105 meet.

i guess that would be Paramount? anyways yeah man u shold call them up cuz they did a great job on Alex's truck it looks great...

-Rob

which roof did you get? they have a full feature, electric sliding, and electric spoiler. I think ima call tomorrow and get some prices. thanx for the input fellas

If you do a search under my username, you would get all the info you need from the thread I made back in the day. I believe the brand is an Inalfa, but I don't know what model. It's an electric sliding moonroof that slides inside. Not like the factory ones where it slides outside.

92119596.jpg

91885625.jpg

92119564.jpg

It tilts as well and closes automatically when the truck is shut off. That is a nice feature.