Fs 2500-2800 High Stall Converter

dirty70069

I bought this HS converter about 6 months ago. I probably had it in my truck a week and ran it once on the 1/8th mile. I decided to go a different direction with it and took it out and its been sitting in the box ever since. I purchased it from Monster Transmissions for $350 racetransmissions.com if you want to check them out.

Im asking $200 OBO +shipping :chevy:

Punisher Pro-Street 2500-2800 Stall 4L65E Torque Converter

The Punisher Pro-Street is a high-performance 4L65E torque converter with

an expected stall speed of 2500-2800 RPM. The stall speed of this converter will be suitable

for street as well as some drag-strip applications. The Punisher Pro-Street is a moderately

priced 4L65E torque converter with exceptional value for the performance minded street enthusiast.

</FONT />TORQUE CONVERTER SPECS

Stall: 2500-2800

Family: Punisher Pro-Street

Bolt Pattern: 4L65E

Engine: 4.8, 5.3, LS1, 6.0L

Brazed Impeller: YES

Brazed Turbine: NO

Bearings: 1

Washers: 2

Diode Stator: NO

Balloon Plates: NO

Notes: Unit contains a lock-up clutch.

would this be good with a pro charger as well

I think it would work better than on my application. Im running a STS turbo which doesnt boost till about 3k so the 2500-2800 wasnt cutting it. But I imagine on a SC truck where you have that instant boost it would work out pretty well.

I bought this HS converter about 6 months ago. I probably had it in my truck a week and ran it once on the 1/8th mile. I decided to go a different direction with it and took it out and its been sitting in the box ever since. I purchased it from Monster Transmissions for $350 racetransmissions.com if you want to check them out.

Im asking $200 OBO +shipping :chevy:

Punisher Pro-Street 2500-2800 Stall 4L65E Torque Converter

The Punisher Pro-Street is a high-performance 4L65E torque converter with

an expected stall speed of 2500-2800 RPM. The stall speed of this converter will be suitable

for street as well as some drag-strip applications. The Punisher Pro-Street is a moderately

priced 4L65E torque converter with exceptional value for the performance minded street enthusiast.

</FONT />TORQUE CONVERTER SPECS

Stall: 2500-2800

Family: Punisher Pro-Street

Bolt Pattern: 4L65E

Engine: 4.8, 5.3, LS1, 6.0L

Brazed Impeller: YES

Brazed Turbine: NO

Bearings: 1

Washers: 2

Diode Stator: NO

Balloon Plates: NO

Notes: Unit contains a lock-up clutch.

make sure on ur new converter that it has an anti ballooning plate, and multiple clutches since you are turbo charged your power isnt linear :chevy: