4sale (k&n, Corsa, 24's, Tv, Dvd)

taydub99

im selling a K&N cold air intake (paid $300) and a Corsa sport cat back exhaust system (paid $1000) that was installed two months ago and i have only 2000 miles on these parts. also i have a 7 inch screen (paid $500) that fits in the lower console spot where the cigerate lighter was. it has a custom fiberglass trim plate that looks factory and all u need to do is snap out the factor one and snap in new one with the screen. (and wire it up) also a 9 inch over head flip down pioneer monitor (paid $900) with built in dvd plaver and sd memory car slot. it comes with a tiny pioneer snap shot camera too. in my garage i have a set of 4 black with ploished lip wheels (24 inches) with 295-35-24 cooper tires (paid $3500) that look almost new and do not rub at all. side by side they are the same height as the factory tires so that means the transmission shifts normal and the spedometer is on point. reasonable offers only please. im located in michigan, email me at [email protected] do not reply to this post. THANKS.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...