Which 4th Servo

Which one would be best. I got the corvette second gear servo from oregon performance transmission so i figured i would just go ahead and order the 4th so i would have to do it twice.

and what does the longer pin do and do i need it. I also found this to anyone replacing the servo. this gives you a visual

I would use the sonax super hold survo. They are tripple sealed (3 seals) with 2 d-ring seads and 1 o-ring. The other is 1 lip seal. As for the pin u want to eliminate excessive band clearence or u risk burning up the band. I am not a fan of stock clearence setting. Your stock pin should be a 2 ring. Try a 3 ring and that should be fine. A no ring may be too tight.

run the corvette set up. no need to waste money on anything else. you dont need that for forth gear in fact who goes WOT into 4th anyway? for a longer pin we tig weld the stock pin and grind it to fit.

Can i get a part # for the 2nd, so you dont think 4th is necessary?

run the corvette set up. no need to waste money on anything else. you dont need that for forth gear in fact who goes WOT into 4th anyway? for a longer pin we tig weld the stock pin and grind it to fit.

That is true but its more for holding power not apply power. If your trans is stock inside the corvette survo with the pin u got will work fine. When u have it out add a corvette spring that goes inside the large white spring. It will inprove 3rd gear apply a little.

Edited by js_silveradoSS (see edit history)

That is true but its more for holding power not apply power. If your trans is stock inside the corvette survo with the pin u got will work fine. When u have it out add a corvette spring that goes inside the large white spring. It will inprove 3rd gear apply a little.

what would I know just been around the damn things my entire life. LOL and have several units in the 6s in fbodies. A lot of transmission builders a parts manufactures pray on people that don't ask enough questions. Like the superior super hold package...wtf is that? that thing is nothing but a damn billet paperweight.

what would I know just been around the damn things my entire life. LOL and have several units in the 6s in fbodies. A lot of transmission builders a parts manufactures pray on people that don't ask enough questions. Like the superior super hold package...wtf is that? that thing is nothing but a damn billet paperweight.

I Agree. You mean Superior Super Blow! :) Garenteed to blow the 3-4 clutch lugs off the drum due to no accumilation. I got a box full of those junk things. Im gana take them in for scrap!! I got 4L60E's that won the LSX shootout last year in the 12.0 class and in the two fastest C6 Z06 that hold the World Record for fastest 1/4 mile. 9.22 @ 156 mph was his fastest. here is the previous record he had set.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/C6-Z06-...Mile_179285.htm

I Agree. You mean Superior Super Blow! :) Garenteed to blow the 3-4 clutch lugs off the drum due to no accumilation. I got a box full of those junk things. Im gana take them in for scrap!! I got 4L60E's that won the LSX shootout last year in the 12.0 class and in the two fastest C6 Z06 that hold the World Record for fastest 1/4 mile. 9.22 @ 156 mph was his fastest. here is the previous record he had set.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/C6-Z06-...Mile_179285.htm