Island Dragway 10/24/08

Sounds like some ones hooked. No more red lights :driving::driving:
lol I seem to red light only at LVD! I don't think I have ever red lighted on a pro tree before at the drag strip near me. And yes I am VERY hooked...I'm eyeing this nitrous kit on the StylinTrucks website (630$), but I dunno how good the quality is..plus the damage it will do to my engine and tranny...but oh so tempting..
might be interested, just have to get my truck on the road...
Just so you and everyone else knows...the track is in Great Meadows, NJ.

lol I seem to red light only at LVD! I don't think I have ever red lighted on a pro tree before at the drag strip near me. And yes I am VERY hooked...I'm eyeing this nitrous kit on the StylinTrucks website (630$), but I dunno how good the quality is..plus the damage it will do to my engine and tranny...but oh so tempting..Just so you and everyone else knows...the track is in Great Meadows, NJ.

I am still unsure about laughing gas.. I saw some pics of a newer firebird that was blow apart cause the Nitrous tank blew up in the drive way...NJ is a long trip but you never no..

lol I seem to red light only at LVD! I don't think I have ever red lighted on a pro tree before at the drag strip near me. And yes I am VERY hooked...I'm eyeing this nitrous kit on the StylinTrucks website (630$), but I dunno how good the quality is..plus the damage it will do to my engine and tranny...but oh so tempting..Just so you and everyone else knows...the track is in Great Meadows, NJ.

There was a TBSS in my area running a 200 shot for awhile. That thing was insane. It'll never hurt it when used correctly. Had nitrous on the truck for the last 10,000 miles and many, many bottles through it.

Need to plan something on a sunday so I can make it up there.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

There was a TBSS in my area running a 200 shot for awhile. That thing was insane. It'll never hurt it when used correctly. Had nitrous on the truck for the last 10,000 miles and many, many bottles through it.

Need to plan something on a sunday so I can make it up there.

I want more power BAD...I'm addicted. Anyways...Island Dragway is open on Sundays as well. What ever is good for everybody - Friday or Sunday.

Ashley + NOS = :unsure::help::uhoh:

I think a Sunday will be better for most now that the nights are starting to get really cold.

lol I'd be crazy fast with NOS, but I'd rather have a blower! :D

Sundays are good, too! Since Sunday seems like the better day, who would be able and gamed to go?

Maybeeeeeeeeeeee. I have to see what work is like and I'll let you guys know.

You aren't invited so stay home!

lol jk :P I hope you can make it, Niko! :D

Ashley + NOS no lights :driving:

Trust me....I'm very tempted to buy the kit and have it installed before this weekend - hah!