Chinese Democracy

KJT13

WAAF in Boston has been playing the title track (yes it actually is coming out) all day at the top of the hour, every hour. It's not horrible, but it's not GNR either.

Anyone else hear it yet? If so, what do you think?

if your local stations aren't playing it, check out waaf.com at the top of the hour.

Wasn't to into it this morning. Plus I was half asleep. I will have to listen to it again.. I heard on Wbcn this morning real quick Oppie and Anthony ask if any one has heard it and if they did why no one was calling about it. All they played was crickets.. It sounded like he was talking and singing. I know he's old but waited 14 teen years and would have thought that it would have been better. Just my .02

i didnt really like the song either, but people are saying there are much better songs on the album. after waiting 14 years i think axl will be suprised when not many people buy it. he is an arogant ass. gnr could have been as famous as metalica if it wasnt for him!!!

I listened to it..its not greta but its not horrible..definatley not GNR but how could it be? Band are the ones responsible for the "sound" of a band so with out slash,izzy,duff,matt or steven it could not ever sound like the GNR of old.

I agree, it didnt sound that bad but i am reserving judgement till i hear the rest of the songs.