So Its Almost End Of The Year

packjh

Concidering this is a SilveradoSS site, I would hope it is only true SS's.

Well Dave doesn't have a true SS but he was in the first calendar.....Its like the feature Truck Contest....get your truck picks out there SS or not and if the memebrs like it they will vote it in just like last time.

Well Dave doesn't have a true SS but he was in the first calendar.....Its like the feature Truck Contest....get your truck picks out there SS or not and if the memebrs like it they will vote it in just like last time.

So will i be allowed in this one??

Cool. I need to get my baby cleaned up and get soem good pics. I guess the calander can be for any member truck on the site? don't really know for sure but I guess some people would expect the 12 main pics to be only ss trucks but it doesn't matter to me. I'm not trying to be an @ss or anything but for the site to put this together, I think you need to be a supporting member. Just IMO. :cheers:

Concidering this is a SilveradoSS site, I would hope it is only true SS's.

:withstupid:

I will submit pics, mine is completely factory stock inside and out, imo it would be nice to have one untouched SS to the other modded ones (ie hoods, rims, exhaust, tints, bed covers, drops etc). Never seen one of these calenders before. excited for the new year now :) .