Need Help Now!

theres a place to hook it into one the bose amp Im just not sure where. If all else fails you can temporarily put it on one of the fuses in the fuse box until someone can tell you what wire to splice into on the bose Amp

I found this on-line, but you may want to dbl check. It is listed for a 2007 Silverado.

Radio 12v red/white + radio harness

Radio Ground black - radio harness

Radio Ignition (GMLAN Serial Data)

Radio Illumination yellow (dimmer) + radio harness

Factory Amp Turn-on same as power antenna wire

Power Antenna white + radio harness

LF Speaker +/- tan - gray +,- radio harness or amplifier

Notes: If equipped, the amplifier is under the rear of the center console.

At the amplifier, the left subwoofer wires are dk. blue/white (+) - lt. green/black (-). The right subwoofer wires are dk. green (+) - lt. blue/black (-).

RF Speaker +/- lt. green - dk. green +,- radio harness or amplifier

LR Speaker +/- brown - yellow +,- radio harness or amplifier

RR Speaker +/- dk. blue - lt. blue +,- radio harness or amplifier

This information is a reference only. Always verify all circuits by using a DVM.

Here is the link if you want to check out the post yourself. http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_...s.asp~TID~93982

Edited by David S (see edit history)

well with out unpluging your factory radio use a test light and turn your key on and when you find a power wire that comes on with the key on tie it in with that wire. cause you want the amp to come on with the ignition and go off with the ignition. so when you find that wire use that one. dont unplug the radio cause i know some gm radios have a code that you have to enter before it will work. i you need me to explain it more pm me or just reply good luck..