Truck'n Magazine

1 Fast SS

I got this months Truck'n magazine (cause I like to see the how-to's) and noticed this BAD SS. This is one bad ass truck! I really like the "Pro Charger" :drool: and the way it looks. So I was wondering if this was one of our members on the board? He put alot of $$ into this truck. Not sure of how many of you like to read truck'n mag. or don't like it, but you can read up on this truck, or get a copy at you local store. http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0812tr_...o_ss/index.html

Chris's truck is sooo much nicer in person, and is wicked to ride in!!! I can also say I have never heard 4 8" subs sound the way his do. It's truely a very impressive truck!

He was also truck of the month last month too....

Edited by yttaf (see edit history)

thanks guys! i was suprised this was brought up again. just when i thought my 15 mins of fame was over, i get an encore!

I am working on some more things this winter, nothing to stupid crazy, then again this project didnt start crazy either and it still somehow some way got there!!

thanks again!!!

Just wanted to say congrats that article is great. I am very jealous on how clean it is for being driven in the snow. I am amazed (I drive mine before they drop sand and clean vigorously). That is one amazing and extremely clean SS. How much weight do you guess is in the stereo system alone (woofers, boxes, amps)?