Truck'n Magazine

1 Fast SS

I appreciate the compliments guys! yes i drove it for 3 winters. this year i decided with the underbody suspension work being done and powdercoated, that it was no longer my winter driver, so i sold my stock wheels once i got the new ones so i wouldnt go back.

as for winter mods. some plans are as follows.

shaved door handels

shaved tailgate handel

BSER roll pan molded in (i have this already just need to do it)

thinking about shaving the roof mount xm and onstar antennas as well as the 3rd brake light

also i am working on doin a plexi window in the hood similar to the corvette zr1 hood

thats it for body mods, i dont wanna do crazy paint as i think that would get old and make me wanna change it too often and that will get pricey. i think the red just looks classy when its clean and monotoned out.

I just picked up a sponsorship from Powermaster alternators which should be in the UPS truck anytime soon, its an adjustable voltage piece putting out damn near 300 amps.

I also recently picked up a NOS innercooler sprayer that i need to finish installing and wire up so that its on automatically when the AIT's reach a certain level. ( i dont like a rack of switches all over in the cabin of any vehicle, so i want it more automaticly controlled)

I think thats about it for now. hmmm... I think...