Trd!

fast4popper

i would hope with that HP rating it would run the 1/4 faster since it's a regular cab, but I'm sure that HP rating is probably at the crank. I wonder what the sticker is on that SOB? I'll stick with my 12 sec SS thank you :chevy:

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing looks disgusting. It's a TOYOTA the same company that makes the prius remember that.

The Prius is ugly as hell, but they do make other things that are nice. I'm very happy with my 4Runner, it's nicer and built a hell of a lot better then what my Blazer was.

The Prius is ugly as hell, but they do make other things that are nice. I'm very happy with my 4Runner, it's nicer and built a hell of a lot better then what my Blazer was.

Thats true. The 4Runner is probably the only toyota thats somewhat decent.

Thats true. The 4Runner is probably the only toyota thats somewhat decent.

dont forget about the supra. and you cant judge any or say smart a$$ comments just because you dont like some things. ppl have there own opinions. the one in the pic looks nice its not a bad looking truck not my choice but its not bad.

The thing looks disgusting. It's a TOYOTA the same company that makes the prius remember that.

Yeah, and we share the same SS badge as the HHR and Cobalt. Rediculous.

People are so level headed when it comes to trucks. I can guarentee some of the people who said that truck looks like shit thinks otherwise. There just to ashamed to admit that a truck other than the SS looks good.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

dont forget about the supra. and you cant judge any or say smart a$$ comments just because you dont like some things. ppl have there own opinions. the one in the pic looks nice its not a bad looking truck not my choice but its not bad.

I personally don't like the supra and I don't see anything about the tundra that I like. Just my opinion.

Yeah, and we share the same SS badge as the HHR and Cobalt. Rediculous.

People are so level headed when it comes to trucks. I can guarentee some of the people who said that truck looks like shit thinks otherwise. There just to ashamed to admit that a truck other than the SS looks good.

I will agree with you on the Cobalt and HHR I think its dumb that they are slapping SS badges on everything.

The SS isn't the only nice sport truck out there. I happen to really like lightnings I was almost going to buy one before I got the SS. I just really don't like the tunda at all, interior exterior IMO looks like poo.

diggerdan everyone knows you cant polish a turd! lol to be honest i really like them. i know i know. but i would buy one of those over a dodge or forddiggerdan everyone knows you cant polish a turd! lol to be honest i really like them. i know i know. but i would buy one of those over a dodge or ford

Guy's,the HHR and the Colbalt released in the SS form come with a Maxed out suspesion,body and engine.they too deserve some credit.Now the malibu SS or the old S-10 SS And a few others along the way skipped over a few things.Remember the SS badging ment SuperSport. Both the colbalt and HHR are more than capible to beat there respective counterparts in that market.I believe they are of the SS caliber!

Speak for yourself.........like I said before, that truck is FUGLY. :puke: