Damn Thieves

driftlimo

so yeah someone came and stole my 20ft tandem axle tilt bed last night. i got up this morning to go to work and the trailer and the car sitting on it were gone. not a sign not a trace was left to go off of. and my friggin truck was parked right next to it all. needless to say im slightly pissed. i called the cops but who knows what if anything will come of it. i wasnt even done paying for the damn trailer yet. the car that was on it, to be honest, wasnt even that important, just my roomates ratty old 89 240sx that he doesnt even have a title for, but my trailer was worth 5 grand. im putting pics up on a bunch of forums im on in the hope and prayer that someone might see something. im in NC in the greensboro/high point area. if anyone sees anything hit me up. you can see the tag number in the pics too btw.trailer.jpg

trailer2.jpg

i rent at this house, im going to try renters insurance and see if they will cover it. technically its not my policy its my roomates as im subleting from him, but im an authorized tenant here, plus it was his car that was on the trailer at the time so i think my trailer should be covered. im calming down now but i have cleaned my pistols about 3 times just today. those bastards are lucky they didnt wake me up because they would have found out what 40 cal hollow points taste like.

• 2 weeks later...

quick update for those paying attention to this situation. my roomate recieved a call from the cops and the car was found. yeah it was apparently "abandoned" in a construction site somewhere in greensboro. i was told the car was intact but dont know the extent of damage, if any. im still trying to find out all the details but all we have to do now is go get the car from a tow yard, which is actually more difficult than it sounds seeing i dont have a trailer anymore. still no word on the trailer.

quick update for those paying attention to this situation. my roomate recieved a call from the cops and the car was found. yeah it was apparently "abandoned" in a construction site somewhere in greensboro. i was told the car was intact but dont know the extent of damage, if any. im still trying to find out all the details but all we have to do now is go get the car from a tow yard, which is actually more difficult than it sounds seeing i dont have a trailer anymore. still no word on the trailer.

:( very sorry to hear about this, that's a nice trailer.

Mr. P.