The Rumble Of A Flowmaster Super 44

1 Fast SS

Here's a short vid of the super 44 that I have on my truck. I have a set up of two inter-changible mufflers. One is the awsome sound of the Corsa sport (no vid) for when I go to the track and need more low end TQ or if I'm just in the mood. Second is my loud-ass super 44 with a cutout and a turn down close to the ground for that ground pounding rumble. When I first did the 44, it wasn't loud enough so I tried something different, and it worked. I put three spacer nuts on the threads between the cutout and the cap to open it up about 1/2 in. This enhances the 44's tone, but without the cutout being fully opened and giving me headaches. Sometimes with the cutout open, it's just way to loud. To me, this is the perfect sound! Not to loud, but not loud ass loud. Me and the wife went out on Friday night to a movie, and was in a parking garage and my truck sounded very good in the garage. It was echoing off all the walls and thru-out the floors. When we were going thru the garage and passing cars, the car alarms were going off. It was funny. My wife yelled out, is that your truck doing that? She also said, damn this thing is loud! But it sounds good with the cam. I never thought those words would come out of my wifes mouth, but they did and I just looked at her and smiled. :D So here's some pics and a short vid for you guys.

Sorry for the long post.

http://upload.streetfire.net/video/Super-4...ideo_194516.htm